Did you know that the more colorful a fruit or vegetable, the more nutrient dense it is? Including color in your diet can ensure you're eating the right amount of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.That is why it's so important to nourish your body with vibrant foods and eat the rainbow! 🌈
Summer is here and that means all of the wonderful seasonal fruit it brings. We've curated a list of our favorite smoothie bowls that make for the perfect, refreshing summer snack. These fun, colorful bowls are great for kids, couples, and families to create together all summer long. Let us know @LoveandChewBrands which one is your favorite!
1. Passion Fruit & Papaya Protein Smoothie- Thanks to @ducklet1 for a smoothie bowl that makes you feel like you're sitting on the beach in Hawaii! Papaya is a great source of fiber, aids in digestion, and boosts your immunity. Click here for this fun recipe.
2. Strawberry Smoothie Bowl- This recipe incorporates frozen cauliflower, which adds a creamy thickness and tons of B vitamins- don't knock it till you try it! Plus anything that's pink just tastes that much better, right? 💕 Click here for this lovely smoothie bowl recipe!
3. Matcha Peaches and Greens Smoothie Bowl- Matcha is a great source of naturally energy when you need a pick-me-up. This would be a perfect pre-workout meal to give you that extra pep in your step. You can find the full recipe here.
4. Pitaya Strawberry Lime Smoothie Bowl- Pitaya, also known as dragon fruit, is a deliciously sweet tropical fruit. Our blog post will tell you everything you need to enjoy this beautiful bowl.
5. Beet and Cacao Smoothie Bowl- Thanks to @bearnecessities_for this chocolate-lovers dream bowl. You might think adding beets to a smoothie is strange, but they add a great color and have even been proven to lower blood pressure. Adding vegetables into your smoothies helps to create a more well balanced meal and you can hardly even taste them.
6. Chocolate Almond Smoothie Bowl- Our Cherry Almond cookies are a match made in heaven for this smoothie bowl. If you have a sweet tooth, give this one a try. It pretty much tastes as good as ice cream!