Double Pumpkin Ice Cream Cookie Sundae
This double pumpkin ice cream cookie sundae is the fall dessert of your dreams! A soft-baked pumpkin chocolate chip cookie topped with creamy pumpkin ice cream - you will fall in love. The best part, it's healthy and delicious at the same time!
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 4 hrs 10 minutes
- 1 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pumpkin spices as preferred
- 4 Love + Chew Pumpkin Chip Cookies (for 4 servings)
- pecans or almonds, optional topping
- vegan chocolate sauce, optional topping
1. Using a mixer, blend together all ingredients (except of the toppings).
2. Freeze for 4 hours.
3. Microwave cookies for 10 seconds and place them on a platter. Top them with pumpkin ice cream, chocolate syrup, and nuts of choice.