Chocolate, peanut butter and ice cream, what could be better? (Hint, nothing). These decadent frozen bars are the perfect summer treat. With a soft and chewy cookie base, and a creamy peanut butter cookie dough filling, this recipe made by @happyhealthyhopey is too good to pass up. Impress your friends with these super easy desserts, or keep them all to yourself (we won't judge).
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 2 hours 5 minutes
- 2 Love + Chew Chocolate Chia cookies
- 2 Love + Chew Mocha Chip cookies
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- vegan cookie dough ice cream (we like Coconut Bliss)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- sprinkle of cacao powder
- Line a small square container with parchment paper.
- Press Love + Chew cookies into the bottom of container to cover the surface.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and set in fridge.
- Add cookie dough ice cream, coconut butter and peanut butter in food processor, and combine well.
- Spread mixture over cookies, and place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into bars. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy!
By: Aislinn McGonagle