Vegan Ice Cream Bars
If you love cookies and ice cream equally, you have to make these ice cream bars! A cookie crust topped with vanilla and then chocolate ice cream... a dessert lover's dream come true.
For Veganuary we partnered with Arctic Zero to create these delicious dairy-free ice cream bars. They are plant-based, high in protein and fiber.
- 5 - 2 oz Love + Chew Cookies (we used Mocha Chip)
- 2 pints of Arctic Zero's Vanilla Ice Cream (Soften it for 15 minutes)
- 3 tbsp nut butter of choice (we used peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp vegan hazelnut spread
1. Prepare the crust. Combine 5 Mocha Chip cookies and 3 tbsp of nut butter in a food processor or blender and blend until crumbly. Then press the mixture into the bottom of a 8 x 4 inch pan lined with parchment.
2. Top with 1 1/3 pint of softened vanilla ice cream and spread equally.
3. Combine the rest of the ice cream with hazelnut spread and blend. Pour the chocolate ice cream over the vanilla ice cream layer.
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
5. Cut into squares. ENJOY!