Vegan Cinnamon Hot Cocoa
These days, we love sipping on a cup of this Vegan Cinnamon Hot Cocoa as we settle in for the night - or in place of our daily cup of coffee in the morning! It’s a super easy recipe that whips up in less than 5 minutes, and we guarantee you’ll love the taste and the added antioxidant boost from the Ceylon cinnamon we’ve included!
As always, we love to see what you’re up to in the kitchen! Tag us @CompletEats on Instagram so we can see what cozy shenanigans you’re up to!
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
For the Vegan Cinnamon Hot Cocoa:
- 3 cups full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup cacao powder, raw and organic if possible
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 t. Vanilla extract
- 1 t. Ceylon or regular cinnamon
- Date or maple syrup to taste
For the Toppings:
- Coconut whipped cream (find the recipe here)
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling
- Cinnamon sticks for stirring
1. Heat coconut milk on the stove or in a microwave until heated - don’t let it boil. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into two mugs and top with coconut whipped cream, cinnamon sticks, or other spices and enjoy immediately.