Healthy Peanut Butter
This recipe is super easy and uses just a few simple ingredients and tastes just like a peanut butter cup!
This has been my favorite recipe I’ve made so far using our cookies, you’re definitely going to want to try it!😋🥜
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 4.5 hours
SERVINGS - 6
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1.5 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- A dash of Sea Salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 PB Chip Love + Chew Cookies
- Crumble and flatten 2 PB Chip cookies in a 4x4 container to make the crust layer.
- For the peanut butter layer: combine 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup, and a dash of sea salt and microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter layer on top of the cookie crust layer and put in the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- For the chocolate layer: combine 1 cup vegan chocolate chips, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp maple syrup, and 1 tsp coconut oil and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted smoothly.
- Take the dish out of the freezer and pour the chocolate layer on top until spread evenly.
- Add crushed peanuts on top and refrigerate overnight or for 3 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Back to BLOG