At first glance, social distancing can seem like a bummer. However, for everyone’s health and well-being, it’s more important than ever. In order to flatten the curve of the virus, and with school closures and workplaces shuttering all over the world, now is the time to stay home. Here are some ideas to make your time at home more enjoyable.
- Read that book that’s been sitting on your night stand for the past 2 months.
- Pick up a new hobby: Painting, interior design, knitting, studying for your real estate license… it can be anything.
- Meal prep or bake! Check out our plethora of recipes here.
- Host a video conference dance party with your friends.
- Exercise at home. All you need is a yoga mat and a few weights. There’s a ton of free content on YouTube such as Yoga with Adriene or POPSUGAR Fitness.
- Call your mom or a loved one. They’re self-isolating too and there’s no better time to catch up!
- Support small businesses who are suffering. Order takeout from your local restaurant or check your local bodega for cleaning supplies.
- Organize your closet, pantry, or bedroom.
- Take a bubble bath. This is a great time for self-care.
- Most importantly, remain calm! We are all human and this will pass.
Back to BLOG