Who doesn't love a good smoothie? With summer quickly approaching, we decided to get creative and throw in our favorite antioxidant powder and sprouted buckwheat! What will you be adding?
For another smoothie bowl recipe, click here!
PREP TIME - 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 20 minutes
- 1/2 large frozen banana or 1 medium frozen banana
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Half cup of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp GoldMine Adaptogen powder
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups almond milk (add this in gradually to achieve desired thickness)
- 1 Love + Chew cookie
- 1/4 cup Lil Bucks of choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- A few berries (we love raspberries!)
Optional: a little more nut butter on top!
Blend together all ingredients and add toppings of your choice.
Back to BLOG