Super Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
Summer is just around the corner which is why we’ve put together this tasty and nourishing smoothie bowl recipe.
This smoothie bowl is 100% plant-based and made with extra nutritious ingredients:
1. Lion's mane mushrooms have beneficial effects on the brain, heart, and gut, and strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunte-boosting abilities.
2. Blue spirulina is packed with antioxidants, supports gut health and helps with stress and fatigue.
3. Love + Chew's Superfood Cookies are full of healthy fats, fiber, proteins, magnesium, and vitamin E.
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- ½ cup frozen banana
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. Lion’s Mane from The Reserve
- 1 tbsp. spirulina from The Reserve
- 1 cup almond milk from Mooala Organic
- 1 Love + Chew Superfood Cookie
- 1/2 banana
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, mix, and pour in a bowl.
2. Top with granola/nuts, banana, and Love + Chew’s Superfood cookies.