Summery Banana Fruit Bars
Craving all the fruity goodness this season? We are, too! We’ve been making and eating these Summery Banana Fruit bars on repeat and mixing and matching with our favorite fruits. If you’re looking for inspiration, head to our Instagram account or try topping with your favorite seasonal fruits - mangos, strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, or whatever combination your imagination can conjure are perfect for these bars!
These fruit bars are based on the classic fruit pizza we all love, but with a plant-based twist. We used our very own Banana Bread Cookies for the base to give the cookies a fun banana flavor, but any CompletEats cookies will work great! If you can’t find vegan cream cheese or aren’t a fan, you can play with coconut yogurt and other vegan subs to create a fun breakfast recipe. Either way, we know you’ll love them! Be sure to give us a shout @CompletEats when you make these goodies :)
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 10 min.
- 8 Banana Bread cookies
- 6 oz vanilla or plain vegan cream cheese spread, softened
- 2 T. maple syrup or liquid vegan sweetener
- Seasonal fruit as desired
1. Line an 8x8 or bread pan with parchment paper. Using a spoon or the palm of your hand, press the 8 Banana Bread Cookies into the pan, making sure to smooth out any large bumps. Set aside.
2. Using a hand mixer or food processor, combine the vegan cream cheese with the maple syrup and whip until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness as desired.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the banana bread crust, then top with all the seasonal fruit you’d like! Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. These vegan fruit bars will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.