On the hunt for a summery dessert? Look no further than Strawberry Mocha Nice Cream Bars from @Sarahandspices. This refreshing treat will bring the sunshine to you! I don't know about you, but there is something about cookies and ice cream together that is just too hard to resist. The "strawberry" on top is that it's super easy to make and only takes 25 minutes.
Nice cream bars are also great to keep on hand in the freezer - just take out a few minutes before serving to let them thaw slightly. We've been on a nice cream kick lately, click here for more ideas. We hope you enjoy 🍓
Prep time: 25 min.
Total time: 25 min + 1 hour
- 4 Mocha Chip cookies
- 2 c. frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. full-fat coconut milk
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Press the Mocha Chip cookies into the bottom of the pan and set aside.
2. Blend the frozen strawberries, banana, coconut milk, and coconut oil until smooth.
3. Pour the nice cream filling into the pan and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. Before serving, drizzle melted chocolate on top and slice into 8 bars. Enjoy!