Pitaya Strawberry Lime Smoothie Bowl
Summer is so close we can almost taste it, especially with this vibrant Pitaya Strawberry Lime Smoothie Bowl! This smoothie recipe is packed with so many vitamins and antioxidants. Did you know that pitaya is a great source of fiber?!
PREP TIME: 5 min.
TOTAL TIME: 5 min.
- ½ c. frozen pitaya cubes
- ½ c. frozen dragon fruit
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ c. frozen strawberries
- ½ of an avocado
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup coconut water
- 1 Cherry Almond cookie, crumbled
- ¼ c. gluten-free granola
- Handful of blueberries, strawberries, and kiwi
- 1 T. nut better
1. Blend all of the smoothie ingredients together until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
2. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
3. Add the crumbled Cherry Almond cookie, granola, sliced fruit, and nut butter over the top and enjoy!