Spirulina Matcha Bliss Balls
It’s St. Patrick’s Day and we’re eating all things green! And no, not just veggies and green beer. We made these amazing spirulina matcha balls that are surprisingly delicious!
It’s a sneaky way to get some superfood ingredients in while indulging in the natural sweetness of our cookies with earthy matcha powder dusted on top. Try this simple recipe out for yourself and you’ll be feeling super lucky and glad you did. 🍀
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 4 Chocolate Chia Cookies
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- 2 + 1/2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 1 + 1/2 tsp. spirulina
- 2 T. matcha powder
1. In a food processor, add the cookies, coconut flakes, and coconut oil. Pulse until a sticky dough forms.
2. Depending on how mild you want the spirulina to taste, add half a teaspoon at a time. Pulse, then taste the mixture.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Put them on a plate and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. After refrigerated for 30 minutes, roll the balls in matcha and enjoy!