There's nothing cozier than oats in wintertime - they're high in fiber, protein, and loaded with vitamins. Topped with one of our Superfood Cookies, this bowl gets even cozier and tastier. Thank @drtarasunshine for this vegan breakfast goodness!
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 Tbsp Nuzest Clean Lean Rich Chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (optional, we used Simply Delish brand with natural sweeteners)
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto sugar-free Drinking Chocolate mix (optional; omit or add cacao powder to taste if prefer more chocolatey)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon plus a pinch each of salt and ground cardamom
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2/3 cup frozen cauliflower rice (optional; steamed-then-frozen if needed for better digestion)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- 1/2 tsp or more grated peeled fresh ginger, adjusted to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- optional toppings: fruit, nuts, granola, diced Love+Chew Superfood Cookie pieces, nut butter, or toppings of choice
1. Put oats, protein powder, pudding mix, drinking chocolate or cacao powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt in a bowl or divide between single-serving mason jars. Stir well to combine.
2. Add creamer or milk, cauliflower rice, sweetener, ginger, and vanilla and mix well. Adjust sweetener, spices, and ginger to taste.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for a minimum of 6 hours.
4. Top with fruit, nuts, granola, diced Love + Chew Superfood Cookie pieces, nut butter, and other toppings of choice. Enjoy!