Ever have one of those I’ve-got-to-have-chocolate-now cravings? Yeah, we’re guilty too! This single-serve chocolate chia pudding is our answer to that problem - except that you won’t have to feel guilty whipping this recipe up and eating the whole thing, as it’s a super healthy and clean alternative to the standard chocolate pudding recipe!
You only need five ingredients to make this recipe: chia seeds, cacao powder (or sub cocoa powder), almond or coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. You probably have all those ingredients on hand, so we’re suggesting that you stop everything and whip up a batch (or three!) of this pudding. Your future self will thank you!
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 5 min. + 4 hours
- 4 T. chia seeds
- 1 T. raw cacao powder
- 1/2 c. almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 Chocolate Chia cookie
- Strawberries or other fresh fruit
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Coconut shreds
- Coconut whipped cream
1. Place all ingredients in a mason jar, put the cap on, and shake to combine.
2. Set the jar in the fridge for at least four hours to set.