Reindeer Cookie Sandwiches
'Tis the season for everything edible to be cute! @SarahAndSpices created these adorable reindeer cookie sandwiches with vanilla date spread and our Pumpkin Chip cookies. They're really easy to make with ingredients you may have lying around the house. Take a look at her recipe below!
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 6 Love + Chew Pumpkin Chip cookies
- 1/2 cup of vanilla date paste
- 1 cup of your favorite vegan chocolate
- 1 cup of gluten-free pretzels
- candies for the eyes and noses
1. First, melt down the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Spread the vanilla date paste onto the cookies. Put as much as you like!
3. Then dip the cookies in the melted chocolate and set aside.
4. While still warm, place the pretzels as antlers and candies for the face.
5. Repeat until you've made all of your reindeer squad and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!