Loving simple, cool treats? You have to try this 4-ingredient Raspberry Yogurt Bark with gr8nola and Love + Chew's Superfood Cookies.
This recipe is the perfect refreshing snack. It's easy to whip up, healthy and packed with protein and antioxidants.
After trying this, you'll want a batch in your freezer at all times.
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- 2 cups of plain, dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup of gr8nola's Black Coco Chia granola
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 Mocha Chip Superfood Cookie
1. Spread yogurt evenly onto baking sheet in a baking dish or on a plate.
2. Scatter the granola, raspberries, and cookie bites on top.
3. Place in freezer for about 3 hours or until yogurt is firm. Cut or break into pieces and serve.