We know Halloween is over, but we can't resist these pumpkin peanut butter candies! They’re so easy to make, it’s hard to believe they’re homemade.
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour (including freeze time)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter + extra for drizzling
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 CompletEats Chocolate Chia cookie (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 6 oz dark chocolate (we used Enjoy Life)
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, pumpkin puree, Chocolate Chia cookie, honey, almond flour & honey until well combined.
- Using your hands, form 9 egg shaped balls.
- Then melt the chocolate stove top or in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover each ball in the chocolate and drizzle the extra peanut butter on top.
- Let set in the fridge for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer up to 2 months.
Adapted from @RachlMansfield