Pumpkin Cookie Sandwiches
At the Love + Chew kitchen, we can’t say no to a good pumpkin recipe! We’re loving this time of year - the crisp fall air, the beautiful leaves, and of course the holiday season that lets us celebrate those we love with delicious, healthy recipes! To that end, we whipped up a batch of these Pumpkin Sandwich Cookies and we know you’re going to love them!
We’re always looking for inspiration and our community does such a fantastic job of coming up with creative, tasty ways to introduce healthy new recipes. Tag us on Instagram so we can see what you’re making - and bon appetit!
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- 1 stick vegan butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 T. pumpkin puree
- 1 t. Pumpkin pie spice
- 6-8 Love + Chew Cookies, any flavor
- Pumpkin seeds or chopped almonds for sprinkling (optional)
1. Using a mixer, blend together the vegan butter, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree.
2. Using a spoon or a knife, dollop the pumpkin filling on the backs of half of the cookies. Press the remaining cookies on top to form sandwich cookies, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, or fall-themed sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for up to three days.