I am very guilty for sitting down and eating pounds and pounds of fudge. But as an adult, something like that is frowned upon. To make things a little better for myself, I created a better-for-you pumpkin fudge. It's simple to make and you'll feel better about yourself when you eat it all in one sitting.
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 3-4 hours or overnight
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Love + Chew Chocolate Chia cookies
1. Create a double boiler with a medium sized pot filled with water. Bring the water to a simmer and place a metal bowl on top.
2. Put the coconut butter and coconut oil into the metal bowl and allow to slowly melt, mixing often. Once the mixture is completely liquid, mix in the pumpkin, maple syrup, and cinnamon. With oven mitts, remove the bowl from heat and set aside.
3. Place another metal bowl on top of pot filled with water. Place the white chocolate chips and allow to melt, stirring often. When completely melted, remove the bowl from heat and set aside.
4. Grease a cupcake pan with a little bit of coconut oil then press pieces of the Love + Chew Chocolate Chia cookie at the bottom.
5. Pour the fudge mixture on top of the pressed cookies. Then pour the white chocolate over the fudge.
6. Place the fudge in the fridge to harden for 3-4 hours or overnight and enjoy!