Protein-Packed Vegan Chocolate Pie
Ready for a recipe that will satisfy your chocolate cravings, wow your holiday guests, and is full of protein?
This Protein-packed Vegan Chocolate Pie recipe is just that! It’s made with tofu, tahini, and our very own CompletEats cookies, so it’s low in sugar and free of artificial ingredients, and you’ll never taste the tofu! If you’re a fan of other recipes that feature hidden healthy ingredients (like this one with avocado as the star ingredient of silky chocolate pudding, then you’ll love this vegan chocolate pie recipe!
Using our Mocha Chip cookies gives the pie a great flavor while keeping the ingredient list clean and healthy! And we love that it’s no-bake; less stress and clean up is always a win in our book!
Let us know what you think! Tag us on Instagram and let us see what holiday baking looks like to you!
PREP TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 2 hours
Chocolate Crust Ingredients
- 10 CompletEats Mocha Chip cookies, broken into pieces
- 6-8 Tbsp. water
Chocolate Filling Ingredients
- 12 oz extra firm tofu
- ½ cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- ½ c. almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 8 oz bars vegan chocolate
1. In a food processor, combine crust ingredients, adding water as needed to pulse to a dough that is pliable but not too wet. Press the dough into a lightly greased pie pan, using the back of a glass to smooth and press the dough down and up the sides of the pie pan. Place the crust in the fridge for 1 hour, or in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before filling.
2. Meanwhile, make the vegan chocolate filling. Add all ingredients except the chocolate bars to a food processor or high powered blender, pulsing until smooth and creamy. Next, melt the vegan chocolate bars. Add the melted chocolate to the blender and pulse to blend until everything is fully incorporated and smooth.
3. Once the pie crust has set, pour the vegan chocolate filling into the pie crust and smooth using a spatula or spoon. Top the filling with sea salt, hemp seeds, more CompletEats cookies, or fruit as desired. Pop in the freezer or fridge to set until serving (at least one hour). Can be stored, covered, for 3-4 days in the fridge.