Protein-Packed Ice Cream Sandwich
This is not your average post- workout treat! @DanisHealthyEats is a holistic nutritionist and nut butter enthusiast. To feed those muscles and get the most out of your work out, try out Dani's recipe for a protein-packed ice cream sandwich!
PREP TIME - 1 hour 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 cans chilled coconut milk
- 2 scoops protein (depends what flavor you make it! I used @nuzest_usa
- 2 tbsp @navitasorganics cacao powder
- 2 tbsp @lakantosweetener monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of pink salt (optional!)
- 2 CompletEats cookies
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until thick & creamy but make sure not to over blend.
2. Pour into a greased pan (better if the pan has been sitting in the freezer for a little).
3. Mix every 30 min or so to make sure it doesn’t become icy.
4. Allow to thaw for 15min or so before enjoying!