Pot de Creme
The results are in - we LOVE chocolate at CompletEats, and so do you! So we’ve whipped up a cleaner, healthier and vegan version of Pots De Creme. This recipe is perfect for small family gatherings, a Valentine’s Day treat, or just a perfect chocolate pick-me-up you can store in your fridge for when the cravings hit. Regardless of the occasion, we know you’ll love this recipe and we can’t wait to see how you dress it up - coconut flakes, chocolate shavings, and a MochaChip cookie are one of our favorites!
Show off your creation by tagging us on Instagram at @LoveAndChewBrands_!
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 20 minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 3 Tablespoons cacao powder
- Dairy-Free whipped cream and cacao powder, for topping
1. Drain and rinse the cashews. Place all ingredients except for the whipped cream and extra cacao powder in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, about 3-4 minutes, and scraping down the sides as needed.
2. Pour the vegan custard into 4 small ramekins or 8 small mason jars. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. When ready to serve, top the vegan Pot de Creme with a dairy free whipped cream and sprinkle with cacao powder, some chocolate shavings, or a CompletEats cookie. Pot de Creme will last for 3 days in the refrigerator.