I don't know about you, but my mind freezes when I have to think of a dish to bring to a barbecue or party! Summer is here and that means parties by the pool are in full swing. Don't worry, we're here with some of our favorite vegan summer salads!
All of these recipes are easy to make and everyone will enjoy them. If you're in need of dessert inspo, don't worry, we've got that covered too. We hope you enjoy making and eating these healthy recipes all summer long.
1. Vegan Mediterranean Chickpea Salad- This salad is full of flavor and protein from the chickpeas. Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to toss together.
2. Black Bean and Corn Salad- This hearty salad has a simple lime-cumin-maple vinaigrette dressing and is fun served with tortilla chips or romaine lettuce leaves.
3. Broccoli Salad with Blueberries and Pecans- Adding fruit and nuts to salads add so much flavor and texture. The creamy vegan cashew tahini dressing is addicting! Click here for the recipe.
4. Classic Pasta Salad- You can't go wrong with this classic and easy vegan pasta salad. Loaded with colorful veggies and tossed in a creamy dressing, this well definitely be a crowd pleaser.
5. Cucumber Watermelon and Avocado Salad- This salad is so refreshing and light. Crunchy, creamy, and sweet all in one dish. Click here for the recipe.