It's almost a week before Christmas! We've been super busy shopping and going to all of the holiday parties. If you're anything like us, we don't have a lot of time but still want to bring something delicious for all the festivities. Special thanks to @cookingbykylie, she made these Almond Butter Chocolate Bars! They're super easy and quick to make. We used the Mocha Chip cookies, but any flavor would work! You'll amaze all of your guests without spending all day in the kitchen!
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 5 CompletEats Mocha Chip cookies
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2-3tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup melted vegan chocolate of choice
1. Push cookies down on a baking tray until they're all flattened out.
2. Mix the almond butter and maple syrup and layer on top of cookies.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and add on top of almond butter mixture then let cool. Enjoy!