Peanut Butter Granola Bars
This recipe might become your new favorite snack! Peanut Butter Granola Bars that gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free, and so delicious! Made with our Chocolate Chia cookies, this recipe will surely change the granola bar game.
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 40 min.
For the Crust
- 2 Chocolate Chia cookies
For the Caramel Layer
- ¼ c. sweetener of your choice
- ½ c. peanut butter
- ¼ c. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
For the Chocolate Topping
- 1 dairy-free chocolate bar of your choice
- 1 T. melted coconut oil
- ½ c. mixed nuts
1. Break the cookies apart in a small bowl. Then, press them into a lined loaf pan for the base.
2. To create the caramel layer, combine all the ingredients and stir until smooth. Spread evenly over the base.
3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth and spread over the caramel layer.
4. Sprinkle the mixed nuts over the top, and place in the freezer to set for 30 min. Cut into slices and enjoy.