Is there anything more nostalgic than a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich? The first bite takes you back to school lunch as a kid! @Cattancrunch has elevated this childhood delight to a whole new level, a plant-based pb&j yogurt bowl! 🥜🍇
This recipe is super easy to make and is chock full of healthy fats, carbs, and protein; not to mention, this would make the perfect post-dinner treat. We used our Chocolate Chia cookie, but Cherry Almond would also pair well. For more yogurt bowl inspo, click here.
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 5 min.
- 1 c. dairy-free yogurt
- 1 Chocolate Chia cookie, crumbled
- 2 T. cacao nibs
- 2 T. almond butter
- 1 T. chia seeds
- a handful of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
1. Place the dairy-free yogurt in a bowl, mash up half of the raspberries and leave the rest whole and pour on top of the yogurt.
2. Add the crumbled Chocolate Chia cookie, chia seeds, chocolate chips, almond butter, and cacao nibs on top. Enjoy!