Papaya is a sweet and slightly musky tropical fruit that's full of antioxidants, vitamin C and fiber. It's also a great fruit for gut health due to its helpful enzyme, papain.
If you're looking for a new way to eat papaya, @drtarasunshine created this healthy and satisfying meal. Perfect for an energizing breakfast, or a refreshing midday snack, this papaya boat is overflowing with healthy and delicious toppings!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1/2 ripe papaya, seeds removed
- plain dairy-free yogurt
- blue spirulina
- sugar-free monk fruit sweetener
- cashew cranberry granola
- cacao maca bar
- toasted maple cinnamon hemp seeds
- macadamia coconut butter
- 1 Love + Chew Cherry Almond cookie
- Mix together your dairy-free yogurt, blue spirulina powder and monk fruit sweetener. Add to your halved papaya.
- Top with toppings of your choice! The original recipe calls for the ones above, but feel free to sub out for what you have!
By: Aislinn McGonagle