Fall is officially here and we’re craving all things pumpkin. These easy pumpkin truffles will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth and are even better than your PSL. If you love this, check out our Vegan Fudge Cup recipe!
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour (including freeze time)
- ½ cup coconut or maple butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Love + Chew Cherry Almond cookie (crumbled)
- 8 tablespoons almond or coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together maple butter, pumpkin puree, Cherry Almond cookie and almond almond flour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and form into 6 balls. Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Then melt the chocolate stove top or in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil.
- Cover each ball in the chocolate & sprinkle with the pumpkin pie spice.
- Let set in the fridge for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer up to 2 months.
Adapted from @RachlMansfield