Summer is finally here and it's time to break out the seasonal desserts. Perfect for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, afternoons by the pool, or bbq's with friends and family! Take advantage of all of the wonderful seasonal fruits summertime brings and incorporate them into your desserts.
All of these desserts are gluten-free, vegan, and super easy to make. Enjoy ☀️
1. No Bake Cherry Raspberry Cheesecake- The vibrant colors in this cheesecake scream summertime! This is a super easy dessert to make and store in the fridge for guests or a late-night sweet tooth.
2. Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding- Eat the rainbow, taste the rainbow! This recipe is a great way to sneak in so much nutrition into a dessert that tastes amazing, click here for the details 🌈
3. Coconut Strawberry Shortcake- This is a healthier version of the shortcake you grew up eating as a kid, but even better! Click here for the recipe. 🍓
4. Ice Cream Cookie Crack Bars- What's summer without ice cream? You can using whatever flavor ice cream you like best for these bars and they will turn out delicious.
5. Summery Banana Fruit Bars- The name says it all.. not only are these fruit bars pretty, but they are so refreshing and easy to make. Click here for the recipe! 🍌