No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
This No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is easy to make, and even easier to devour! Using our Peppermint Cacao Chip cookies, it's a healthy version of an indulgent dessert. Check out this recipe by @sarahsandspices !
PREP TIME: 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes + 1 hour of chilling
- 4 Love + Chew Peppermint Cacao Chip Cookies
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut mil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powde
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp natural peppermint extract
- 1/2 c non-dairy white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp natural red food coloring
- Soak the cashews in water for 4 hours (or in hot water for 30 minutes).
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Press the cookies into the bottom of the pan and set aside.
- Blend together the cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, cacao powder, lemon juice, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Freeze for 1 hour and slice into bars.
- Drizzle with melted non-dairy white chocolate and enjoy!