No-Bake Apple Cheesecake
Happy New Year! One of our resolutions is to eat more healthy, including all of the sweets we love to indulge in. And of course, you know we had to find some guilt-free alternatives to our favorites! The one and only, Chen's Plate, made these delicious no-bake apple cheesecake bars. It's pretty simple to make and you don't even need an oven!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes + overnight
Top Layer Ingredients
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 peeled and chopped apple
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
Bottom Layer Ingredients
- 5 CompletEats Mocha Chip cookies
1. Press the cookies down into the bottom of a lined brownie dish.
2. Blend together all of the top layer ingredients. Then pour the mixture on top of the cookie layer and freeze overnight.
3. Chop into squares and enjoy!