Mocha Chip Peanut Butter Cacao Nicecream Sandwich
Things are warming up on the northern hemisphere and were so pumped to start sharing frozen treats again! Jenny, @happyhealthyhopey, created this easy recipe that will blow your fuzzy socks off and take you into nicecream heaven. Surrounded by 2 of our Mocha Chip Superfood Cookies, anybody can pull off this plant-based cookie sandwich! What's the secret behind this recipe? It also uses sweet potato and carrots!
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 3 hours 10 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 small baked, then chilled Japanese white sweet potato
- 1/3 cup baked, then chilled baby rainbow carrots
- 1/3/-1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 date
1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend together
2. Place a hefty scoop of nicecream in between 2 Love + Chew Mocha Chip Cookies and place in freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.