Mocha Chip Creamy Oats
Oatmeal makes for a comforting, and well balanced breakfast. This recipe is made with our Mocha Chip cookies, but any flavor would work well! This bowl of creamy oats is not only packed full of flavor, but healthy fats and protein too!
Because this recipe is so versatile, you can change up the toppings to your preference. We want to see your creations; let us know what you think of the recipe over on our Instagram! This recipe was created by @realwithcrystal
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- 1/3 c. old fashion oats or quick cook oats
- 1 c. non-dairy milk
- 2 T. coconut flakes
- 1 T. mini non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. gluten-free granola
- 2 T. nut butter of your choice
- 2 Mocha Chip cookies
1. Place your oats and non-dairy milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until desired consistency.
2. Add on your coconut flakes, mini chocolate chips, granola, and nut butter of your choice for toppings. Drizzle on the coconut yogurt and crumble the Mocha Chip cookies on top for flavor and texture.
3. Mix all together and enjoy!
Back to BLOG