Right now at Love + Chew, we absolutely love baked oats. They're a decadent way to have (healthy) dessert for breakfast. Plus they're totally customizable, whether you're a chocolate peanut butter lover or a cookie dough fanatic. This delicious baked oats recipe made by @happyhealthyhopey is so sweet and nourishing, it's sure to warm you up and start your day on a high note.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup oats
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chunky nut butter (we like almond or cashew)
- 3/4 cup vanilla oat milk
- dark chocolate covered coffee beans
- Brazil nuts
- nut butter
- cacao powder
- 1 Love + Chew Mocha Chip cookie
- Line a small baking bowl with coconut oil.
- Fill with oats, blueberries, cinnamon, chunky nut butter, and oat milk. Mix together and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Take out and add a little bit more milk if needed.
- Top with toppings of your choice! The original recipe calls for the ones above, but feel free to sub out for what you have!
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
By: Aislinn McGonagle
Back to BLOG