Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bars
If you're a fan of mint ice cream, you'll love this healthy rendition of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bars 💚. Thanks to @eatingwith_lia for our new favorite ice cream bar recipe. We've been on a major ice cream bar kick lately, click here for some of other favorites.
Our Chocolate Chia cookies were used for the cookie crust layer, but you could use any flavor that you have on hand. You can tailor this recipe to your preferences and it will turn out delicious every time.
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Total Time - 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 Chocolate Chia cookies
- 1-2 pints of dairy-free mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- Shaved dairy-free chocolate
1. Using an 8x8 glass pan, press your Chocolate Chia cookies into the bottom, forming an even layer.
2. Using a spatula, spread your mint chocolate chip ice cream over the cookie layer. Place in the freezer for at least one hour.
3. Sprinkle your chocolate shavings on top and enjoy!