Memorial Day Parfait
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! You know what that means… it’s almost summertime and the best treat to have poolside or at the beach is a parfait layered with cookies, strawberries, blueberries, and non-dairy whipped cream. And yes, non-dairy whipped cream does exist! Take a look at our recipe to see how you can create this super simple snack, dessert, or an anytime summer treat.
For more summertime recipes, click here! 🍓
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 10 min.
- 1 crumbled Banana Bread cookie
- ½ c. sliced strawberries
- ½ c. blueberries
- Your favorite non-dairy whipped cream
1. In a tall glass, you’ll layer the cookie crumbles then add a layer of whipped cream.
2. Add some blueberries and sliced strawberries and then add another layer of whipped cream.
3. Repeat layering all of the ingredients until you reach the top of the glass. Enjoy fast before the whipped cream melts!