Do you remember when oats used to be the boring breakfast you hated as a kid? Wow, have things changed. Nowadays, oats are being transformed into delicious breakfast bowls that honestly taste like dessert.
If you've got a sweet tooth, you'll love this baked oats recipe created by @happyhealthyhopey. She uses almond and coconut butter with cinnamon to cook up spiced snickerdoodle oats topped with our Mocha Chip cookies!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla oat milk
- 1 tbsp frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut butter
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- small handful chocolate covered coffee beans
- cacao powder
- cinnamon snickerdoodle nut butter
- 1 Love + Chew Mocha Chip cookie
- Line a small baking bowl with coconut oil.
- Pour in oats and vanilla oat milk. Mix in frozen blueberries, almond butter and coconut butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When finished baking, mix in chocolate covered coffee beans, and top with mocha chip cookie and a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Drizzle with cinnamon snickerdoodle nut butter.
- Put back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
By: Aislinn McGonagle