Need meal ideas for your Veganuary meal plan? Check out this deliciously comforting vegan recipe that is high in plant based proteins and fiber. These beefless dumplings are the perfect meal idea if you're hosting a Veganuary dinner party.
- Trader Joe’s Beef-less ground beef
- Dumpling Wrappers (Dynasty Brand is great)
- Chives or green onion
- Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water
For the sauce:
- Sesame oil
- black chinese vinegar (I recommend this brand https://thewoksoflife.com/chinese-black-vinegar/)
2. Add the beefless ground beef and soy sauce + sesame oil to taste. Add the flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water). Mix well.
3. Wrap the dumplings. Lots of people have different ways of wrapping so here’s a video to get you started. Keep in mind this is the most laborious step.
4. Pan fry the dumplings. Heat the frying pan on high, and add vegetable oil. Add dumplings + ½ cup of water. Cover and cook for a few minutes. When the water is gone, shake them around so they don’t stick together. Watch them as the oil takes over and crisps them up but don’t let them burn.5. Enjoy! Serve with pan fried bok choy, cucumber salad, or anything you want. Dumplings are best shared with friends.