Kiwi Matcha Mojito Smoothie
The first person that comes to mind when we think of smoothie bowls here is Dana @Ducklet1! She is so creative and curious with her flavor combinations, and always adds so much vibrance to our feed. This recipe includes protein and collagen powders! If you're a fan of kiwi, mojitos, matcha, or all 3... you HAVE to try this!
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 10 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 frozen kiwi
- 1 c frozen cucumber
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1/2 c Plain Skyr (Siggi's Dairy)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 heaping scoop of Matcha collagen (Vital Proteins)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 serving of protein powder (Green Kingdom from Sprout Living)
- 1/2 c kale mojito (Hive Juice Lab)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Freshly cut mint
- 1 Love and Chew Banana Bread Cookie
- Golden berries
- Nuts and seeds
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a bowl and add toppings... Enjoy!