Ice Cream Sundae Peanut Butter
Try this ice cream sundae of your dreams. Perfect for those last minute gatherings - the squad will surely enjoy🍪 🍨
- Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp Organic Low Sugar Chocolate Syrup
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1 Peanut Butter Chip Love + Chew Cookie
Organic Low Sugar Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa powder, organic maple syrup, water, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture has thickened slightly.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the chocolate syrup cool for a few minutes.
Transfer the chocolate syrup to a jar or bottle and store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Use the chocolate syrup as desired.
- Make your chocolate syrup or use a chocolate syrup of your choice.
- Put your Love + Chew Cookie into the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Top with vegan vanilla ice cream and coconut milk whipped cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top!
Back to BLOG