Introducing your new go-to summer recipe- Ice Cream Cookie Crack Bars.This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and so delicious! We used Fronen dairy-free ice cream, but you can use any dairy-free option you enjoy. This dessert will surely be a crowd pleaser.
This is a great recipe to make and store in the freezer for a summer bbq or party! Tag us @CompletEats if you make these bars, we'd love to see :)
Prep time: 45 min.
Total time: 1 hour & 30 min.
For the crust:
For layer one:
- Banana Coconut Fronen Ice cream (or any dairy-free flavor of your choice)
For layer two:
- Peanut Butter Fudge Fronen ice cream (or any dairy-free flavor of your choice)
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Coconut shaving
1. Take ice cream out of freezer and let it melt
2. Combine peanut butter + cookies in a bowl (don’t be afraid to use your hands and crumble them)
3. Then, using a 4 x 6” Tupperware pat down the “crust” mixture and transfer to freezer for 30 min. Wait until Ice cream gets nice and melted to layer on 1st layer (Banana Coconut)
4. Then top with 2nd layer (Peanut Butter Fudge)
5. Freeze another 1 hour and enjoy!