What goes best with a hot bowl of oats? Surprisingly, ice cream! This dessert (or breakfast?) is sweet, creamy and so simple to make. @happyhealthyhopey created this recipe that reminds us of a hot skillet cookie topped with ice cream. It's chocolatey, covered in nut butter, and so decadent!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup vanilla plant milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- pinch of cinnamon
- nut butter
- dark chocolate chips
- 1 Love + Chew Mocha Chip cookie
- vegan vanilla ice cream
- In an oven-safe bowl, combine oats, almond milk and blueberries. Drizzle with almond butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Add more milk halfway through if necessary.
- Top with dark chocolate chips, more almond butter and a mocha chip cookie. Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of vegan ice cream, and enjoy!
By: Aislinn McGonagle