Pumpkin Chip Cookie Bites
Chocolate-covered Pumpkin Chip Cookie Bites topped with sprinkles is just what winter is begging for. Make these easy, no-bake vegan treats to store in your freezer for a snack at home or on the go.
- 2 Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup dark vegan chocolate
- vegan sprinkles
1. Break down cookies and mix with 2 tbsp almond butter.
2. Mix well and form into balls.
3. Melt chocolate and dip the pumpkin cookie bites into the chocolate.
4. Top with sprinkles and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
Back to BLOG