This bright and beautiful overnight oats recipe is fun to make, and even more fun to eat! What's even better is surprising your kids or partner with a bright blue breakfast that's packed with protein. These oats are so colorful, you won't even realize you're getting a serving of veggies! @drtarasunshine created this recipe that brings us right back to childhood.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup vanilla plant milk
- 1 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina or butterfly pea protein
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (we like monk fruit or date syrup)
- fresh berries
- colorful vegan cereal (we like Cascadian Farm Fruitful O's)
- 1 Love + Chew Cherry Almond cookie
- Thoroughly mix together all oats ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, add toppings and enjoy!
By: Aislinn McGonagle