Fall-themed Charcuterie Board
Looking for a cute party tray that your guests will LOVE? This vegan and gluten-free charcuterie board has the perfect balance of healthy and sweet treats. Try these snack ideas or some of your own to make this board burst with the aesthetics of Fall.
PREP TIME - 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 20 minutes
The Formula for a Great Charcuterie Board
- 1 pack of vegan cheese slices
- 2 Blood Oranges
- Bag of caramel corn
- 2 apples
- Dairy-free Caramel dip
- Gluten-free pretzels (I used Snyder's)
- Mini sweet peppers
- Gluten-free crackers (I used RW Garcia Organic Sweet Potato Crackers)
- Candy corn
- Mini Love + Chew Variety Pack Cookies
1. Wash all of your fruits and cut the blood oranges and apples into slices.
2. Optional: Carve pumpkin faces into peppers
3. Open the caramel dip and hummus and add all of your ingredients on the board to your liking.
4. Serve and enjoy!