Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
We're back with another no-bake vegan cheesecake creation, courtesy of Kevin (@thedairyfreedad) ! Since things are still a bit warm out, we're loving these recipes that utilize the freezer and keep you cool on these beautiful summer days. The classic chocolate and peanut butter duo make this recipe a go to! All you need is a blender, cupcake tin, and a big appetite... along with the ingredients of course!
Prep Time - 30 minutes
Total Time - 3 hours
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6 Love + Chew Chocolate Chia Cookies
1. Soak your cashews. This can be done by placing them in a bowl and covering them by an inch with water and soak them at room temp for about 4 hours, or you can soak them in the fridge over night. If you're in a rush, use hot but not boiling water and soak them for 15 minutes.
2. Place soaked cashews, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, and chocolate into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
3. Line a cupcake tray with liners and press Love + Chew Chocolate Chia Cookies into bottom.
4. Pour cheesecake mix into cups and put in the freezer for 2 hours.
5. Once the cups are solidified, drizzle with peanut butter and put back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.