Cookie Truffle Bombs
Looking for a healthy date night treat that you and your boo thang can make together? These Superfood Cookie truffles are fool proof. Even if your partner isn't a magician in the kitchen, you'll still be able to enjoy whipping these up together (or they can play one of the most important roles- taste tester!) Scroll down for the recipe by Reina @plantifiedplates.
PREP TIME - 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour
- 4 Love + Chew Superfood Cookies
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of espresso powder
- Chia seeds
- Dried fruit (strawberries were used in the example)
- Sliced almonds
1. Grab your Love + Chew Superfood Cookies (used four cookies in total, and one of each flavor)
2. Next, break each cookie into three equal pieces and roll those into balls.
3. Melt chocolate chips and add 1/2 tsp of espresso powder to the melted chocolate.
4. Cover each ball with chocolate and place on a parchment lined tray.
5. Top each flavor truffle with matching toppings (chia seeds for the chia chocolate, dried fruit for the cherry almond, etc)
6. Refrigerate for 30 min! ENJOY