Cold Brew Smoothie
We're always pumped to share smoothie recipes with you guys, but this one is next level because it includes a simple adjustment for maximum enjoyment! The recipe by @eatingwtih_lia will show you how you can turn any smoothie into a nice caffeinated snack, just with a splash of coffee. Flavors permitting, this is a great tip for anybody looking to get a little kick in their routine or to add some flare to their smoothies. Enjoy a sweet amd delicate vanilla smoothie with a splash of bitter, yummy coffee!
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Total Time - 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 c frozen cucumber
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or collagen
- 1/2 c plain yogurt
- Banana slices
- Hemp seeds
- 1 CompletEats Mocha Chip Cookie
1. Add bananas, cucumber, protein powder, and plain yogurt to a blender. Blend away!
2. Add a splash of coffee to your cup, then pour the smoothie over it.
3. Top with banana slices, hemp seeds, and a crumbled CompletEats Mocha Chip Cookie.