It's no secret that chocolate and orange are a match made in heaven, but have you ever combined them in a smoothie?
This recipe by @ducklet1 is so rich and satisfying that you'll hardly believe its healthy. Packed full of fruits and protein, this sweet and luscious breakfast will keep you full all morning!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 avocado (pitted and scooped)
- 1/2 satsuma orange
- a piece of rind from satsuma orange
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 soaked and pitted dates
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp ashwaganda powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- pieces of satsuma orange
- cacao chips
- 1 Love + Chew Chocolate Chia cookie
- Blend together all ingredients for smoothie until thick and creamy.
- Finish by layering with all your toppings.
By: Aislinn McGonagle
Back to BLOG